The College Administration manages the administration, supports system and activities that keep an educational institution running smoothly. It, as a team, normally works in areas such as admissions, quality assurance, data management and examinations. It is supported by the College’s senior officers and deans, all of whom are specialists from a wide variety of backgrounds. Collectively, they represent a wealth of professional experience and expertise. Individually, each shares an enduring respect and an abiding admiration for this institution.
- Provide administrative support to team of teachers.
- Manage the student life cycle from registration/admission to graduation/leaving.
- Draft and interpret regulations.
- Deal with queries and complaints procedures.
- Coordinate examinations and assessment processes.
- Use information systems and prepare reports and statistics for both internal and external use.
- Contribute to policy and planning.
- Manage budgets and ensure financial systems are followed.
- Purchase goods and equipment, and process invoices.
- Supervise other administrative staff.
- Communicate with partner institutions, other institutions, external agencies, government departments and prospective students
- Organize and facilitate a variety of educational or social activities.