From your time as a student to your graduate experience as an alumnus, the college supports and amenities continue, as a result of your connection to the Murriates Alumni Network, now over one hundred thousand people around the world. We would like to reach out to them and connect them to their Alma Mater. We would like to request you all to spread the message and encourage your alumni friends to connect with Alumni Network Office on our social media platforms, or through filling up your form on www.murraycollege.edu.pk or by visiting us at campus to relive your amazing memories from your college days when you were a student here.
In order to give you the best Murriates experience, we want to keep your memories alive by bringing you back to your Alma-Mater. We would appreciate if you could write to us with your ideas for any activities that you would like to be a part of or initiate at Govt. Murray Graduate College, Sialkot. These activities could include batch or regional get-togethers, interest group gatherings, lecture series, career counseling sessions for our current students or establish certain clubs or societies to be run by the alumni. You can also be a part of our fundraising campaigns as volunteers to raise funds for student scholarships and endowment fund.
The Alumni Network Office is a sub office was formed to ensure that the alumni stay connected with College.
Objectives & Services:
• To provide a location for alumni who visit their Alma Mater to be received
• To develop material and publications to keep the alumni connection strong.
• To maintain and grow the alumni database for the University and the Association.
• To host events for alumni networking.
• To liaise with the Alumni Association and provide operational support in their activities and events.
• To develop a grow alumni services.
• Maintaining alumni social media
• Making alumni cards
• Alumni discount portfolio
• Alumni database maintenance
SUBMIT YOUR DETAIL
If you have Study From Govt. Murray Graduate College Sialkot
C.E.O Software Company FAS Techno Hub
BS Information Technology
Session: 2018 to 2022