Admission Requirements: Intermediate
Admission to GMC, Sialkot for male students only is by applications process and online. Forms may be obtained from the College Office during working hours. The College follows the policy of GOV. and reserves the right to apply its own admission criteria approved by college council, following the line of direction of public sector institutions and can be amended without prior notice. Applicants should carefully select their subject combination, as to was allowed after the stipulated period of one month.
Admission Requirements: Undergraduate
The copies of following documents will have to attach with admission form.
- Three (3) attested photocopies of result card of Matriculation (SCC)
- Three (3) attested photocopies of result card of Intermediate (HSSC) Part-I
- Three (3) attested photocopies of Character Certificate of the last institution attended.
- Three (3) attested photocopies of Candidate’s CNIC/Form-B
- Original Equivalence certificate(s) issued by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Islamabad/Lahore in case of O/A Level(s).
- Three (3) attested photocopies of Candidate’s Domicile.
- Three (3) attested photocopies of Father/Guardian’s CNIC.
- At the time of final approval of the admission, the candidate shall be required to personally visit the college with original testimonials for obligatory verification. The admission will be finalized after the completion of all required formalities and upon successfully completing HSSC.
- If an applicant has completed his HSSC before 2022, he/she will have to submit an undertaking on a judicial paper that he/she is not registered in any BS program of any university.